WBJMinistries

4/23/12

Taken care of your children in God

And now,behold, the king walker before you and I am old and gray headed, and, behold, my son are with you, and I have walked before yo from my child hood unto this day. 


Behold, here I am witness against me before the lord, and before his anointed whose or have I taken?or whose ass have I taken? or when have defrauded whom have I oppressed? or of whose hand have  I received any bribe to blind mine eyes therewith? and I will restore it you and they said, thou hast not defrauded us, nor oppressed us, neither hast thou taken aught of any man's hand. 


And he said unto them, the lord, is witness this day, that ye have not found aught in my hand. And they answered, he is witness. 


Doing God's will helps parents to make right decisions. for example, in some communities parents tend to view children as an investment, and they count on their children to care for them in their old age. 


while it is right and proper for grown children to care for their aging parents such a consideration should not make parents direct their children to a materialistic way of life.  


Parents do their children no favor if they bring them up to value material possessions more than spiritual things 1Timothy 6:9

No comments: