WBJMinistries

6/21/12

Today's teaching of the spiritual soul

What will ye? shall I come unto you with love and the spirit of meekness? O' mortal what is good;and what does the Lord require of you to do, to love kindness,and to walk humbly with your God?


Do not let your hearts be shaken, believe in God and believe in me.That I go and prepare a place for you?And if I go prepare a place for you, I will come again and take you to me, and where I go you may know the way.I am the way and the truth and the life. 


The same is true of all the other dimensions of soul work that are crucial if we are to become more than we are.Working on our issues is an extremely rich component of soulful living in that  it frees us up to become more than our issues.


I spread out my hands to you; my soul longs for you like a thirsty land.Dear God, may our desire for you be like that of a deer panting for cold, refreshing water. 


Please do not allow comfort or worldly success to keep us from seeing you in every detail of our lives.God is the only fountain who can satisfy the thirsty soul.

No comments: