WBJMinistries

4/11/13

Lord,help me to apply zest to my work efforts that I might please you, I offer my actions and words today as a testimony to bring you glory.

Use me today to point others to you. We grow small trying to be great. I can remember the time,I sat my husband down,this was after negativity sens of being had settled in. I couldn't put my finger on it.

I JUST KNEW IT WAS TIME TO ALLOW SPIRITUALITY TO PLAY A BIGGER PART IN MY LIFE.

Nothing seemed tangible,but the realness of me. Things I made fun were no longer fun. I decided to not just be spiritual,but to give my life to Christ. I did not know what all that entailed I knew I would need my husband to be on board. When he said No!

It reminded me of the time,I was at a party as a teenager and they starting shooting in the place,the whole crowd started to run towards the door and without thinking I grabbed my friends wrist and backed up against the wall.

 She snatched away and said I am getting the hell out of here! And ran into the crowd.

After everyone was outside and I started looking for my friend (she knew not to leave without letting me know) so,after a few minutes,I seen a small group of people hovering over something,so,I went to see what it was and it was her,my friend, she was sitting on the bench ( some people had helped her to)  She had her elbows on her thighs leaning forward.

Her hair was really messed up and her face was very red and flushed,I was looking to see if she was alright,when I looked on her back,she had foot prints on it,all different kinds shoes pro keds, converse,I laughed so,hard she stood straight up and started walking away,she was mad,I mean if you would have seen the way she took off running into that crowd.

No comments: