WBJMinistries

5/5/13

How is behavior altered? Information alone is not powerful enough to transform behavior. If we're honest we know we're utterly helpless and spirituality ineffective apart from God.

Jesus transforms us spiritually and reproduces his life in us as we abide in him. Lord,take my life and make it wholly thine; fill my heart with my great love divine. Take all my will, my passion,self,and pride;

I now surrender,lord,in me abide.

 A change in behavior begins with Jesus changing our heart. I'm grateful for the opportunities God gives me to reach out to others. If anyone cleanse himself from dishonor he will be a vessel for honor,....prepared for every good work.

This idea of constant preparation intrigues so, check your Bible and see that we are called to always be preparing. A heart dedicated to God must be ready to do good works and to defend scriptural truth and we are reminded even our giving takes planning.

This is just a start. Living a life that pleases the lord takes mental, spiritual,and physical preparation. Savior, like a Shepard lead us, much we need thy tender care; In thy pleasant pastures feed us for our use thy folds prepare.

The best preparation for tomorrow is the right use of today.

No comments: