WBJMinistries

8/25/13

Future

http:///PRO31.25.GNBDC She is strong and respected and not afraid of the future.

Daniel 10:14 GNBDC I have come to make you understand what will happen to your people in the future. This is a vision about the future.” Daniel 10:1 GNBDC (In the third year that Cyrus was emperor of Persia, a message was revealed to Daniel, who is also called Belteshazzar. The message was true but extremely hard to understand. It was explained to him in a vision.)

1 Chronicles 17:19 GNBDC It was your will and purpose to do this for me and to show me my future greatness.

Proverbs 23:18 GNBDC If it is, you have a bright future. Job 3:23 GNBDC God keeps their future hidden and hems them in on every side.

Sirach (Ecclesiasticus) 11:23 GNBDC
Don't be concerned about what you need, or what success the future holds for you. 2 Esdras 4:46 GNBDC I know how long the past has been, but I don't know the future.”

2 Esdras 8:46 GNBDC He answered, “The present is for those who live now, and the future for those who are to come.

No comments: