WBJMinistries

9/28/13

The Sabbath

Job 13:2 What you know, I also know; I am not inferior to you.
2 Corinthians 12:3 And I know that this man–whether in the body or away from the body I do not know, God knows–

Job 15:9 What do you know that we know not? What do you understand that is not equally clear to us?
Luke 20:7 So they replied that they did not know from where it came.

Genesis 29:5 [Jacob] said to them, Do you know Laban the grandson of Nahor? And they said, We know him.
2 Samuel 3:25 You know that Abner son of Ner came to deceive you and to know your going out and coming in and all you are doing.

Psalm 139:23 Search me [thoroughly], O God, and know my heart! Try me and know my thoughts!
John 9:29 We know for certain that God spoke with Moses, but as for this Fellow, we know nothing about where He hails from.

John 10:14 I am the Good Shepherd; and I know and recognize My own, and My own know and recognize Me–John 14:5 Thomas said to Him, Lord, we do not know where You are going, so how can we know the way?

Acts 19:15 But [one] evil spirit retorted, Jesus I know, and Paul I know about, but who are you? Genesis 31:6 You know that I have served your father with all my might and power. Genesis 42:8 Joseph knew his brethren, but they did not know him.

Psalm 73:11 And they say, How does God know? Is there knowledge in the Most High? Psalm 135:5 For I know that the Lord is great and that our Lord is above all gods.

Matthew 7:20 Therefore, you will fully know them by their fruits. Luke 22:57 But he denied it and said, Woman, I do not know Him!
John 8:27 They did not perceive (know, understand) that He was speaking to them about the Father.

John 8:55 Yet you do not know Him or recognize Him and are not acquainted with Him, but I know Him. If I should say that I do not know Him, I would be a liar like you. But I know Him and keep His word [obey His teachings, am faithful to His message].

John 9:12 They asked him, Where is He? He said, I do not know. God created the heavens and the earth and there is only one creator.

God wants to have a relationship with him. One you have with no other for he will not forsake you. God wants you to experience Blessing and Miracles and know there is God an Almighty loving God whom you can get to know through his only son Jesus Christ,whom he sent into the world so,that may sin and live.

No comments: