WBJMinistries

10/26/13

God' Specialty

Genesis 39:16 And she laid up his garment by her until his master came home.Luke 3:18 So with many other [various] appeals and admonitions he preached the good news (the Gospel) to the people.

Proverbs 7:19 For the man is not at home; he is gone on a long journey; Acts 26:32 And Agrippa said to Festus, This man could have been set at liberty if he had not appealed to Caesar.

Joshua 22:6 So Joshua blessed them and sent them away, and they went to their homes.Acts 28:19 But when the Jews protested, I was forced to appeal to Caesar.

Though it was not because I had any charge to make against my nation.1 Kings 13:15 Then he said to him, Come home with me and eat bread. 2 Corinthians 8:17 For he not only welcomed.

He responded to our appeal, but was himself so keen in his enthusiasm and interest in you that he is going to you of his own accord. 2 Kings 14:12 But Judah was defeated by Israel, and every man fled home.

2 Kings 8:3At the end of the seven years the woman returned from the land of the Philistines, and she went to appeal to the king for her house and land.Job 38:20 That you may conduct it to its home.

And may know the paths to its house?Job 9:15 Whom, though I were righteous (upright and innocent) yet I could not answer? I must appeal for mercy to my Opponent and Judge.

[for my right].Job 39:6 Whose home I have made the wilderness, and the salt land his dwelling place? Hosea 12:10 I have also spoken to [you by] the prophets, and I have multiplied visions [for you].

And [have appealed to you] through parables acted out by the prophets.
Proverbs 27:8 Like a bird that wanders from her nest, so is a man who strays from his home.

Matthew 26:53 Do you suppose that I cannot appeal to My Father, and He will immediately provide Me with more than twelve legions [more than 80,000] of angels? John 20:10 Then the disciples went back again.

Their homes (lodging places).Acts 25:12 Then Festus, when he had consulted with the [men who formed his] council, answered, You have appealed to Caesar; to Caesar you shall go. 2 Chronicles 25:10

So Amaziah discharged the army that came to him from Ephraim to go home. So their anger was greatly kindled against Judah; they returned home in fierce wrath. Acts 25:21 But when Paul had appealed.

His case retained for examination and decision by the emperor, I ordered that he be detained until I could send him to Caesar. My brother and I,had agreed upon times when we would meet up.

If I were to go alone and take the three trains that it took for us to get uptown from visiting the old neighborhood. I would be in big trouble. It was a high traffic area the train station with an newsstand nearby.

We would go inside and he'd purchase comic books,and I would sit at the counter with an egg cream soda so,I didn't.complain about the time.(curfew)

No comments: