WBJMinistries

11/9/13

Chicken

Isaiah 34:8 For the Lord has a day of vengeance, a year of recompense, for the cause of Zion.Deuteronomy 28:2 And all these blessings shall come upon you and overtake you if you heed the voice of the Lord your God.

2 Timothy 4:2 Herald and preach the Word! Keep your sense of urgency [stand by, be at hand and ready], whether the opportunity seems to be favorable or unfavorable. [Whether it is convenient or inconvenient.

Whether it is welcome or unwelcome, you as preacher of the Word are to show people in what way their lives are wrong.] And convince them, rebuking and correcting, warning and urging and encouraging them.

Unflagging and inexhaustible in patience and teaching.Lamentations 3:64 Render to them a recompense, O Lord, according to the work of their hands.Job 27:20 Terrors overtake him like a [suddenly loosened]

Flood,windstorm steals him away in the night.Job 19:16 I call to my servant, but he gives me no answer, though I beseech him with words.2 Samuel 22:25 Therefore the Lord has recompensed me.

To my righteousness, according to my cleanness in His [holy] sight.
Psalm 36:11 Let not the foot of pride overtake me, and let not the hand of the wicked drive me away.Psalm 118:25 Save now.

O Lord; send now prosperity, O Lord, we beseech You, and give to us success! Proverbs 13:21 Evil pursues sinners, but the consistently upright and in right standing with God is recompensed with good.

Numbers 12:13 And Moses cried to the Lord, saying, Heal her now, O God, I beseech You!Isaiah 66:6 [Hark!] An uproar from the city! A voice from the temple! The voice of the Lord, rendering recompense.

1 Thessalonians 5:4 But you are not in [given up to the power of] darkness, brethren, for that day to overtake you by surprise like a thief.
Psalm 119:108 Accept, I beseech You, the freewill offerings.

O Lord, and teach me Your ordinances. [Hos. 14:2; Heb. 13:15.]
Romans 11:35 Or who has first given God anything that he might be paid back or that he could claim a recompense?

Deuteronomy 28:15 But if you will not obey the voice of the Lord your God, being watchful to do all His commandments and His statutes which I command you this day, then all these curses shall come upon you.

Jonah 1:14 Therefore they cried to the Lord, We beseech You, O Lord, we beseech You, let us not perish for this man's life, and lay not upon us innocent blood; for You, O Lord, have done as it pleased You.

Deuteronomy 32:35 Vengeance is Mine, and recompense, in the time when their foot shall slide; for the day of their disaster is at hand and their doom comes speedily.Joshua 2:5 And at gate closing time, after dark.

Where they went I do not know. Pursue them quickly, for you will overtake them.1 Kings 8:33 When Your people Israel are struck down before the enemy because they have sinned against You.

Turn again to You, confess Your name (Your revelation of Yourself), and pray, beseeching You in this house, Deuteronomy 32:41If I whet My lightning sword and My hand takes hold on judgment.

I will wreak vengeance on My foes and recompense those who hate Me.  Jeremiah 42:16 Then the sword which you fear shall overtake you there in the land of Egypt, and the famine of which you are afraid.

Follow close after you to Egypt and in it, and there you shall die. 2Chronicles 6:40 Now, O my God, I beseech You, let Your eyes be open and Your ears attentive to the prayer offered in this temple.

Ruth 2:12 The Lord recompense you for what you have done, and a full reward be given you by the Lord, the God of Israel, under Whose wings you have come to take refuge! Amos 9:10 All the sinners of My people shall die.

Who say, The evil shall not overtake or meet [and assail] us.Job 10:9 Remember [earnestly], I beseech You, that You have fashioned me as clay [out of the same earth material, exquisitely and elaborately].

And will You bring me into dust again? Why,was the synagogue so,displeased,fearful of Jesus. There place. There acknowledgment. There change.

No comments: