WBJMinistries

11/16/13

What Is Horror,Horror Is Something Good Becoming Undone

Luke 22:27 For which is greater, he that is at table or he that serves?

Is not he that is at table? But I am in the midst of you as the one that serves.Numbers 27:5And Moses brought their cause before Jehovah.

Colossians 2:21 Do not handle, do not taste, do not touch, Exodus 35:13 the table and its staves, and all its utensils, and the shewbread.

Psalms 35:7 For without cause have they hidden for me their net in a pit; without cause they have digged it for my soul.

Matthew 14:36 and besought him that they might only touch the hem of his garment; and as many as touched were made thoroughly well. Exodus 32:16 And the tables were God's work.

And the writing was God's writing, engraven on the tables. Psalms 106:46 And he caused them to find compassion of all those that had carried them captives.

Job 6:7 What my soul refuseth to touch, that is as my loathsome food. 1 Corinthians 10:21 Ye cannot drink the Lord's cup, and the cup of demons: ye cannot partake of the Lord's table.

And of the table of demons.Ezekiel 3:2So I opened my mouth, and he caused me to eat that roll. 1 Chronicles 16:22 Saying, Touch not mine anointed ones, And do my prophets no harm.

Isaiah 28:8 For all tables are full of filthy vomit, so that there is no more place. Exodus 23:3Neither shalt thou favour a poor man in his cause.

Psalms 105:15 Saying, Touch not mine anointed ones, and do my prophets no harm.

Matthew 26:20 And when the evening was come he lay down at table with the twelve. Exodus 23:6 Thou shalt not pervert judgment.

In his cause. Jeremiah 21:11 And touching the house of the king of Judah, hear ye the word of Jehovah. Luke 22:21 Moreover.

behold, the hand of him that delivers me up is with me on the table.

Job 9:17 He, who crusheth me with a tempest, and multiplieth my wounds without cause. Daniel 10:18 Then there touched me again one like the appearance of a man, and he strengthened me.

John 13:28 But none of those at table knew why he said this to him. Spend Thanksgiving with your family and enjoy the day.

I will never forget that day my mom read spiritual scriptures from the.Bible and how she said the spirit led her to each one for us. I will never forget hearing her read the 23 psalms in regards to me,...

Or the silence after, she had her favorites,but she loved us all. I see where she was coming from. I love my children for different reasons.
However,I love them the same.

No comments: