WBJMinistries

5/28/14

15:13 A merry heart maketh a cheerful countenance: but by sorrow of the heart the spirit is broken. Proverbs
1:5 When I call to remembrance the unfeigned faith that is in thee, which dwelt first in thy grandmother Lois, and thy mother Eunice; and I am persuaded that in thee also. 2 Timothy
2:25 And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you. Joel
15:14 The heart of him that hath understanding seeketh knowledge: but the mouth of fools feedeth on foolishness. Proverbs
1:6 Wherefore I put thee in remembrance that thou stir up the gift of God, which is in thee by the putting on of my hands. 2 Timothy
2:26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel
15:15 All the days of the afflicted are evil: but he that is of a merry heart hath a continual feast. Proverbs
1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. 2 Timothy
2:27 And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the LORD your God, and none else: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel
15:16 Better is little with the fear of the LORD than great treasure and trouble therewith. Proverbs
1:8 Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God; 2 Timothy
2:28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: Joel
15:17 Better is a dinner of herbs where love is, than a stalled ox and hatred therewith. Proverbs
1:9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began, 2 Timothy
2:29 And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit. Joel
15:18 A wrathful man stirreth up strife: but he that is slow to anger appeaseth strife. Proverbs
1:10 But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel: 2 Timothy
2:30 And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke. Joel
15:19 The way of the slothful man is as an hedge of thorns: but the way of the righteous is made plain. Proverbs
1:11 Whereunto I am appointed a preacher, and an apostle, and a teacher of the Gentiles. 2 Timothy

No comments: