WBJMinistries

5/13/14

Basketball

22:16 And said, By myself have I sworn, saith the LORD,

For because thou hast done this thing, and hast not withheld thy son, thine only son.

Genesis37:15 And a certain man found him, and, behold, he was wandering in the field: and the man asked him, saying.

What seekest thou?

Genesis43:18 And the men were afraid, because they were brought into Joseph's house; and they said, Because of the money that was returned in our sacks at the first time are we brought in; that he may seek occasion against us.

And fall upon us, and take us for bondmen, and our asses. Genesis 4:22 And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the LORD, Israel is my son, even my firstborn.

14:28 Say unto them, As truly as I live, saith the LORD, as ye have spoken in mine ears, so will I do to you.

Numbers 15:39 And it shall be unto you for a fringe, that ye may look upon it, and remember all the commandments of the LORD, and do them ; and that ye seek not after your own heart and your own eyes.

Numbers 22:14 And give occasions of speech against her, and bring up an evil name upon her, and say, I took this woman, and when I came to her, I found her not a maid: Deuteronomy
20:14 And Moses sent messengers.

Unto the king of Edom.

Thus saith thy brother Israel, Thou knowest all the travail that hath befallen us: Numbers 16:10 And he hath brought thee near to him, and all thy brethren the sons of Levi with thee.

And seek ye the priesthood also.

Numbers 22:17 And, lo, he hath given occasions of speech against her, saying, I found not thy daughter a maid; and yet these are the tokens of my daughter's virginity. And they shall spread the cloth before the elders of the city.

I20:14 And Moses sent messengers from Kadesh unto the king of Edom, Thus saith thy brother Israel, Thou knowest all the travail that hath befallen us:

22:17 And, lo, he hath given occasions of speech against her, saying, I found not thy daughter a maid; and yet these are the tokens of my daughter's virginity. And they shall spread the cloth before the elders of the city.

Deuteronomy 22:16 And they came to Balaam, and said to him.

Thus saith Balak the son of Zippor, Let nothing, I pray thee.

hinder thee from coming unto me:

Numbers

24:1 And when Balaam saw that it pleased the LORD to bless Israel, he went not, as at other times, to seek for enchantments, but he set his face toward the wilderness. Numbers
7:8 But sin, taking occasion by the commandment.

In me all manner of concupiscence. For without the law sin was dead. Romans 32:27 But thy servants will pass over, every man armed for war, before the Lord to battle, as my lord saith. Numbers 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name.

Shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways.

Will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:11 For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it slew me. Romans 11:16 And after them out of all the tribes.

As set their hearts to seek the LORD God of Israel came to Jerusalem, to sacrifice unto the LORD God of their fathers. 2 Chronicles

No comments: