WBJMinistries

5/20/14

Commune

4:13 And he declared unto you his covenant, which he commanded you to perform, even ten commandments; and he wrote them upon two tables of stone.

Deuteronomy

2:5 But if any have caused grief, he hath not grieved me, but in part: that I may not overcharge you all.

2 Corinthians

4:15 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are.

Yet without sin.

Hebrews

4:14 Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens.

Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession.

5:22 These words the LORD spake unto all your assembly in the mount out of the midst of the fire, of the cloud, and of the thick darkness, with a great voice: and he added no more. And he wrote them in two tables of stone.

And delivered them unto me.

Deuteronomy

2:13 I had no rest in my spirit, because I found not Titus my brother: but taking my leave of them, I went from thence into Macedonia. 2 Corinthians 11:28 Through faith he kept the passover, and the sprinkling of blood.

Lest he that destroyed the firstborn should touch them. Hebrews 9:9 When I was gone up into the mount to receive the tables of stone, even the tables of the covenant which the LORD made with you.

Then I abode in the mount forty days and forty nights, I neither did eat bread nor drink water: Deuteronomy
2:14 Now thanks be unto God.

Which always causeth us to triumph in Christ.

And maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place. 2 Corinthians 12:18 For ye are not come unto the mount that might be touched, and that burned with fire, nor unto blackness, and darkness.

And tempest, Hebrews

9:10 And the LORD delivered unto me two tables of stone written with the finger of God; and on them was written according to all the words.

Which the LORD spake with you in the mount out of the midst of the fire in the day of the assembly.

Deuteronomy

4:16 For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day. 2 Corinthians
12:20 (For they could not endure that which was commanded, And if so much as a beast touch the mountain.

It shall be stoned, or thrust through with a dart: Hebrews 9:11 And it came to pass at the end of forty days and forty nights, that the LORD gave me the two tables of stone, even the tables of the covenant.

Deuteronomy 5:13 For whether we be beside ourselves, it is to God: or whether we be sober, it is for your cause. 2 Corinthians

2:21 (Touch not; taste not; handle not; Colossians 9:15 So I turned and came down from the mount, and the mount burned with fire: and the two tables of the covenant were in my two hands. Deuteronomy 5:14 For the love of Christ constraineth us.

Because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead: 2 Corinthians 4:9 Aristarchus my fellowprisoner saluteth you, and Marcus.

Sister's son to Barnabas, (touching whom ye received commandments: if he come unto you, receive him;) Colossians 9:17 And I took the two tables, and cast them out of my two hands, and brake them before your eyes.

Deuteronomy 7:12 Wherefore, though I wrote unto you, I did it not for his cause that had done the wrong, nor for his cause that suffered wrong.

But that our care for you in the sight of God might appear unto you. 2 Corinthians

No comments: