WBJMinistries

5/16/14

Soccer

12:1 Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I would not have you ignorant.

1 Corinthians 8:8 I speak not by commandment, but by occasion of the forwardness of others, and to prove the sincerity of your love. 2 Corinthians

27:37 And Isaac answered and said unto Esau, Behold, I have made him thy lord, and all his brethren have I given to him for servants.

And with corn and wine have I sustained him: and what shall I do now unto thee, my son?

Genesis 12:4 Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit. 1 Corinthians 8:10 And herein I give my advice: for this is expedient for you, who have begun before, not only to do.

Also to be forward a year ago.

2 Corinthians 17:9 Arise, get thee to Zarephath, which belongeth to Zidon, and dwell there: behold, I have commanded a widow woman there to sustain thee. 1 Kings
12:9 To another faith by the same Spirit.

To another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit.

1 Corinthians

8:17 For indeed he accepted the exhortation; but being more forward, of his own accord he went unto you. 2 Corinthians 9:21 Yea, forty years thou sustain them in the wilderness, so that they lacked nothing.

Clothes waxed not old, and their feet swelled not.

Nehemiah

12:28 And God hath set some in the church, first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, governments, diversities of tongues.

1 Corinthians 9:2 For I know the forwardness of your mind, for which I boast of you to them of Macedonia, that Achaia was ready a year ago.

And your zeal hath provoked very many. 2 Corinthians 3:5 I laid me down and slept; I awaked; for the LORD sustained me.

Psalms 12:31 But covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way.

1 Corinthians

12:10 To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues.

1:6 Which have borne witness of thy charity before the church.

If thou bring forward on their journey after a godly sort, thou shalt do well.

3 John 55:22 Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved. Psalms 3:8 Now in the second year of their coming unto the house of God at Jerusalem, in the second month.

Zerubbabel the son of Shealtiel, and Jeshua the son of Jozadak, and the remnant of their brethren the priests and the Levites.

And all they that were come out of the captivity unto Jerusalem; and appointed the Levites, from twenty years old and upward.

Set forward the work of the house of the LORD.

Ezra 14:1 Follow after charity, and desire spiritual gifts, but rather that ye may prophesy. 1 Corinthians
18:14 The spirit of a man will sustain his infirmity; but a wounded spirit who can bear? Proverbs

No comments: