WBJMinistries

6/7/14

Abba

WBJMinistry100@Outlook.com1 Chronicles 28:7 Moreover I will establish his kingdom for ever, if he be constant to do my commandments and my judgments.

As at this day.

Proverbs 21:28 A false witness shall perish: but the man that heareth speaketh constantly. Acts 12:15 And they said unto her, Thou art mad. But she constantly affirmed that it was even so.

Then said they, It is his angel.Genesis 1:9 And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so.Genesis 1:10 And God called the dry land Earth.

And the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good.Genesis 3:7 And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.

Numbers 12:7 My servant Moses is not so, who is faithful in all mine house.

Deuteronomy 7:9 Know therefore that the LORD thy God, he is God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations;Deuteronomy 32:20 And he said, I will hide my face from them, I will see what their end shall be.

For they are a very froward generation, children in whom is no faith.Titus 3:8 This is a faithful saying, and these things I will that thou affirm constantly, that they which have believed in God might be careful to maintain good works.

These things are good Genesis 4:13 And Cain said unto the LORD, My punishment is greater than I can bear.and profitable unto menGenesis 9:18 And the sons of Noah.

 That went forth of the ark, were Shem, and Ham, and Japheth: and Ham is the father of Canaan.Genesis 9:22 And Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the nakedness of his father, and told his two brethren without.Genesis 10:23 And the children of Aram; Uz, and Hul, and Gether, and Mash

Genesis 12:1 Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew theeGenesis 13:6 And the land was not able to bear them, that they might dwell together.

 For their substance was great.

So that they could not dwell together.1 Samuel 2:35 And I will raise me up a faithful priest, that shall do according to that which is in mine heart and in my mind: and I will build him a sure house; and he shall walk before mine anointed for ever.

1 Samuel 22:14 Then Ahimelech answered the king, and said, And who is so faithful among all thy servants as David, which is the king's son in law, and goeth at thy bidding.

 And is honourable in thine house?1 Samuel 26:23 The LORD render to every man his righteousness and his faithfulness: for the LORD delivered thee into my hand to day, but I would not stretch forth mine hand against the LORD'S anointed.Genesis 9:25 And he said, Cursed be Canaan.

A servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.Genesis 9:26 And he said, Blessed be the LORD God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.http://www.pinterest.com/pin/206673070374252232/

No comments: