WBJMinistries

6/10/14

Ceiaphas

1:11 (The LORD God of your fathers make you a thousand times so many more as ye are, and bless you.

As he hath promised you!)

Deuteronomy

1:1 The vision of Isaiah the son of Amoz, which he saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem in the days of Uzziah, Jotham, Ahaz, and Hezekiah,
kings of Judah.

Isaiah 73:20 As a dream when one awaketh; so, O Lord, when thou awakest, thou shalt despise their image.

Psalms

1:14 And ye answered me, and said, The thing which thou hast spoken is good for us to do. Deuteronomy
3:16 Moreover the LORD saith, Because the daughters of Zion are haughty, and walk with stretched forth necks and wanton eyes.

Walking and mincing as they go, and making a tinkling with their feet: Isaiah 73:21 Thus my heart was grieved, and I was pricked in my reins.

Psalms

1:15 So I took the chief of your tribes, wise men, and known, and made them heads over you, captains over thousands, and captains over hundreds, and captains over fifties, and captains over tens, and officers among your tribes.

Deuteronomy

6:1 In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the LORD sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple. Isaiah
73:22 So foolish was I.

And ignorant: I was as a beast before thee. Psalms 1:31 And in the wilderness, where thou hast seen how that the LORD thy God bare thee, as a man doth bear his son.

In all the way that ye went, until ye came into this place. Deuteronomy
6:5 Then said I, Woe is me! for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips.

For mine eyes have seen the King, the LORD of hosts.

Isaiah 73:23 Nevertheless I am continually with thee: thou hast holden me by my right hand.

Psalms

1:37 Also the LORD was angry with me for your sakes, saying, Thou also shalt not go in thither. Deuteronomy
6:12 And the LORD have removed men far away, and there be a great forsaking in the midst of the land.

Isaiah 6:13 But yet in it shall be a tenth, and it shall return, and shall be eaten: as a teil tree, and as an oak, whose substance is in them, when they cast their leaves: so the holy seed shall be the substance thereof.

73:24 Thou shalt guide me with thy counsel, and afterward receive me to glory.

Psalms

2:4 And command thou the people, saying, Ye are to pass through the coast of your brethren the children of Esau, which dwell in Seir; and they shall be afraid of you: take ye good heed unto yourselves therefore.

Deuteronomy 7:1 And it came to pass in the days of Ahaz the son of Jotham, the son of Uzziah, king of Judah, that Rezin the king of Syria, and Pekah the son of Remaliah.

King of Israel, went up toward Jerusalem to war against it, but could not prevail against it. Isaiah
73:25 Whom have I in heaven but thee? and there is none upon earth that I desire beside thee.

Psalms

2:7 For the LORD thy God hath blessed thee in all the works of thy hand: he knoweth thy walking through this great wilderness.

These forty years the LORD thy God hath been with thee; thou hast lacked nothing.

Deuteronomy

73:26 My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever.

Psalms

No comments: