WBJMinistries

6/20/14

Israel

17:7 Now therefore thus shalt thou say unto my servant David, Thus saith the LORD of hosts, I took thee from the sheepcote, even from following the sheep, that thou shouldest be ruler over my people Israel:

1 Chronicles 2:2 And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made.

Genesis

4:7 Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.

Proverbs 17:8 And I have been with thee whithersoever thou hast walked, and have cut off all thine enemies from before thee, and have made thee a name like the name of the great men that are in the earth.

1 Chronicles

2:3 And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.

Genesis

21:6 The getting of treasures by a lying tongue is a vanity tossed to and fro of them that seek death. Proverbs
17:9 Also I will ordain a place for my people Israel, and will plant them, and they shall dwell in their place, and shall be moved no more.

Neither shall the children of wickedness waste them any more, as at the beginning, 1 Chronicles
8:4 And the ark rested in the seventh month, on the seventeenth day of the month, upon the mountains of Ararat.
Genesis

21:7 The robbery of the wicked shall destroy them; because they refuse to do judgment. Proverbs 17:10 And since the time that I commanded judges to be over my people Israel.

Moreover I will subdue all thine enemies. Furthermore I tell thee that the LORD will build thee an house. 1 Chronicles 8:5 And the waters decreased continually until the tenth month: in the tenth month, on the first day of the month.

Were the tops of the mountains seen. Genesis 21:8 The way of man is froward and strange: but as for the pure, his work is right. Proverbs
17:11 And it shall come to pass, when thy days be expired that thou must go to be with thy fathers.

That I will raise up thy seed after thee, which shall be of thy sons; and I will establish his kingdom.

1 Chronicles

8:6 And it came to pass at the end of forty days, that Noah opened the window of the ark which he had made. Genesis 21:9 It is better to dwell in a corner of the housetop, than with a brawling woman in a wide house.

Proverbs

17:12 He shall build me an house, and I will stablish his throne for ever. 1 Chronicles 8:7 And he sent forth a raven, which went forth to and fro.

Until the waters were dried up from off the earth. Genesis 21:10 The soul of the wicked desireth evil: his neighbour findeth no favour in his eyes. Proverbs 17:13 I will be his father, and he shall be my son.

And I will not take my mercy away from him, as I took it from him that was before thee: 1 Chronicles
8:8 Also he sent forth a dove from him, to see if the waters were abated from off the face of the ground.

Genesis

21:11 When the scorner is punished, the simple is made wise: and when the wise is instructed, he receiveth knowledge.

Proverbs

No comments: