WBJMinistries

6/28/14

Messiah

1:10 Hast not thou made an hedge about him, and about his house, and about all that he hath on every side? thou hast blessed the work of his hands.

And his substance is increased in the land. Job 1:5 The sun also ariseth, and the sun goeth down, and hasteth to his place where he arose. Ecclesiastes 1:1 The elder unto the elect lady and her children.

Whom I love in the truth; and not I only, but also all they that have known the truth; 2 John 1:12 And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand.

So Satan went forth from the presence of the LORD. Job
1:6 The wind goeth toward the south, and turneth about unto the north; it whirleth about continually, and the wind returneth again according to his circuits.

Ecclesiastes

1:2 For the truth's sake, which dwelleth in us, and shall be with us for ever. 2 John 1:16 While he was yet speaking, there came also another, and said, The fire of God is fallen from heaven.

And hath burned up the sheep, and the servants, and consumed them; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee. Job 1:13 And I gave my heart to seek and search out by wisdom concerning all things that are done under heaven.

This sore travail hath God given to the sons of man to be exercised therewith. Ecclesiastes
1:3 Grace be with you.

Mercy, and peace, from God the Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love. 2 John 1:18 While he was yet speaking, there came also another, and said,

Thy sons and thy daughters were eating and drinking wine in their eldest brother's house: Job
1:16 I communed with mine own heart, saying, Lo, I am come to great estate.

And have gotten more wisdom than all they that have been before me in Jerusalem: yea, my heart had great experience of wisdom and knowledge. Ecclesiastes
1:4 I rejoiced greatly that I found of thy children walking in truth.

As we have received a commandment from the Father. 2 John 1:19 And, behold, there came a great wind from the wilderness.

and smote the four corners of the house, and it fell upon the young men, and they are dead; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee. Job
2:1 I said in mine heart, Go to now, I will prove thee with mirth, therefore enjoy pleasure: and, behold.

This also is vanity. Ecclesiastes
1:5 And now I beseech thee, lady, not as though I wrote a new commandment unto thee, but that which we had from the beginning, that we love one another.

2 John

1:22 In all this Job sinned not, nor charged God foolishly. Job
2:10 But he said unto her, Thou speakest as one of the foolish women speaketh. What? shall we receive good at the hand of God, and shall we not receive evil?

In all this did not Job sin with his lips. Job 2:3 I sought in mine heart to give myself unto wine, yet acquainting mine heart with wisdom.

And to lay hold on folly, till I might see what was that good for the sons of men, which they should do under the heaven all the days of their life. Ecclesiastes 1:6 And this is love, that we walk after his commandments.

This is the commandment, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it. 2:7 I got me servants and maidens.

And had servants born in my house; also I had great possessions of great and small cattle above all that were in Jerusalem before me: Ecclesiastes
1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh.

This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

2 John

No comments: