WBJMinistries

6/1/14

Supportive

Numbers 5:7 They shall confess their sin which they have done: and he shall recompense his trespass with the principal thereof.

And add unto it the fifth part thereof, and give it unto him who he hath trespass.

Number 5:8 But if the man have no kinsman to recompense the trespass unto, let the trespass be recompensed unto the LORD, even to the priest; beside the ram of the atonement.

whereby an atonement shall be made for him.

Ruth 2:12 The LORD recompense thy work, and a full reward be given thee of the LORD God of Israel, under whose wings thou art come to trust. Genesis 44:4 And when they were gone out of the city, and not yet far off, Joseph said unto his steward, Up, follow after the men.

And when thou dost overtake them, say unto them, Wherefore have ye rewarded evil for good? Exodus 15:9 The enemy said, I will pursue, I will overtake.

I will divide the spoil; my lust shall be satisfied upon them; I will draw my sword, my hand shall destroy them. Deuteronomy 19:6 Lest the avenger of the blood pursue the slayer, while his heart is hot, and overtake him, because the way is long, and slay him; whereas he was not worthy of death.

Inasmuch as he hated him not in time past.
Leviticus 6:7And the priest shall make an atonement for him before the LORD.

And it shall be forgiven him for any thing of all that he hath done in trespassing therein.

Judges 19:18 And he said unto him, We are passing from Bethlehemjudah toward the side of mount Ephraim; from thence am I: and I went to Bethlehemjudah, but I am now going to the house of the LORD; and there is no man that receiveth me to house.

2 Samuel 1:26 I am distressed for thee, my brother Jonathan: very pleasant hast thou been unto me: thy love to me was wonderful, passing the love of women. 2 Samuel 19:36 Thy will go a little way over Jordan with the king: and why should the king recompense it me with such a reward?

2 Samuel 22:21 The LORD rewarded me according to my righteousness: according to the cleanness of my hands hath he recompensed me. 2 Samuel 22:25 Therefore the LORD hath recompensed me according to my righteousness; according to my cleanness in his eye sight.

Deuteronomy 28:2 And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God. Deuteronomy 28:45 moreover all these curses shall come upon thee, and shall pursue thee, and overtake thee.

Till thou be destroyed; because thou hearkenedst not unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to keep his commandments and his statutes which he commanded thee:2 Samuel 15:24And lo Zadok also, and all the Levites were with him.

Bearing the ark of the covenant of God: and they set down the ark of God.

And Abiathar went up, until all the people had done passing out of the city.1 Kings 7:24 And under the brim of it round about there were knops compassing it, ten in a cubit, compassing the sea round about: the knops were cast in two rows, when it was cast.

2 Kings 6:26 And as the king of Israel was passing by upon the wall, there cried a woman unto him, saying, Help, my lord, O king.Job 34:33 Shoulit be according to thy mind? he will recompense it, whether thou refuse, or whether thou choose; and not I.

Therefore speak what thou knowest.Joshua 2:5 And it came to pass about the time of shutting of the gate, when it was dark, that the men went out: whither the men went I wot not: pursue after them quickly; for ye shall overtake them.
WBJMinistry100@Outlook.comHTTP://www.freedigitalphotos.net/images/Agriculture_And_Farm_g107-Oilseed_Rape_p1235.html

No comments: