WBJMinistries

6/19/14

Ye

5:21 And when Jesus was passed over again by ship unto the other side, much people gathered unto him: and he was nigh unto the sea.
Mark 7:42 On the sixth day Eliasaph the son of Deuel, prince of the children of Gad.

Offered: Numbers

2:5 The waters compassed me about, even to the soul: the depth closed me round about, the weeds were wrapped about my head. Jonah
5:24 And Jesus went with him; and much people followed him, and thronged him.

Mark

29:29 And on the sixth day eight bullocks, two rams, and fourteen lambs of the first year without blemish: Numbers 2:6 I went down to the bottoms of the mountains.

The earth with her bars was about me for ever: yet hast thou brought up my life from corruption, O LORD my God.

Jonah

6:33 And the people saw them departing, and many knew him, and ran afoot thither out of all cities, and outwent them, and came together unto him.Mark 29:30 And their meat offering and their drink offerings.

For the bullocks, for the rams, and for the lambs, shall be according to their number, after the manner: Numbers
2:7 When my soul fainted within me I remembered the LORD.

And my prayer came in unto thee, into thine holy temple.

Jonah

6:34 And Jesus, when he came out, saw much people, and was moved with compassion toward them, because they were as sheep not having a shepherd: and he began to teach them many things. Mark
29:31 And one goat for a sin offering.

Beside the continual burnt offering, his meat offering, and his drink offering. Numbers 2:8 They that observe lying vanities forsake their own mercy. Jonah 6:35 And when the day was now far spent, his disciples came unto him, and said.

This is a desert place, and now the time is far passed:6:45 And straightway he constrained his disciples to get into the ship.

And to go to the other side before unto Bethsaida, while he sent away the people.

Mark

29:32 And on the seventh day seven bullocks, two rams, and fourteen lambs of the first year without blemish: Numbers 2:9 But I will sacrifice unto thee with the voice of thanksgiving.

I will pay that that I have vowed. Salvation is of the LORD. Jonah
7:6 He answered and said unto them, Well hath Esaias prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoureth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me.

Mark

29:33 And their meat offering and their drink offerings for the bullocks, for the rams, and for the lambs, shall be according to their number, after the manner: Numbers 2:10 And the LORD spake unto the fish.

And it vomited out Jonah upon the dry land. Jonah 7:14 And when he had called all the people unto him, he said unto them, Hearken unto me every one of you, and understand.

Mark

29:34 And one goat for a sin offering; beside the continual burnt offering, his meat offering, and his drink offering. Numbers 2:4 Then I said, I am cast out of thy sight; yet I will look again toward thy holy temple. 

Jonah

No comments: