WBJMinistries

7/4/14

Independence Day 2014

5:7 But as for me, I will come into thy house in the multitude of thy mercy: and in thy fear will I worship toward thy holy temple.

Psalms

2:3 And the LORD said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God.

And escheweth evil?

And still he holdeth fast his integrity, although thou movedst me against him, to destroy him without cause.

Job

1:12 Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light: Colossians
23:6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life.

And I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever. Psalms
6:4 For the arrows of the Almighty are within me, the poison whereof drinketh up my spirit: the terrors of God do set themselves in array against me.

Job

1:20 And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.

Colossians

26:8 LORD, I have loved the habitation of thy house.

And the place where thine honour dwelleth. Psalms 7:20 I have sinned; what shall I do unto thee, O thou preserver of men? why hast thou set me as a mark against thee, so that I am a burden to myself?

Job

1:23 If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard.

And which was preached to every creature which is under heaven.

Whereof I Paul am made a minister; Colossians 27:4 One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life.

To behold the beauty of the LORD, and to enquire in his temple Psalms
8:4 If thy children have sinned against him, and he have cast them away for their transgression; Job
1:25 Whereof I am made a minister.

According to the dispensation of God which is given to me for you, to fulfil the word of God; Colossians
31:2 Bow down thine ear to me; deliver me speedily: be thou my strong rock, for an house of defence to save me.

Psalms

9:4 He is wise in heart, and mighty in strength: who hath hardened himself against him, and hath prospered?

Job

1:26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints.

Colossians

33:7 He gathereth the waters of the sea together as an heap: he layeth up the depth in storehouses. Psalms
10:17 Thou renewest thy witnesses against me, and increasest thine indignation upon me.

changes and war are against me.

Job

2:11 In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ.

Colossians

36:8 They shall be abundantly satisfied with the fatness of thy house; and thou shalt make them drink of the river of thy pleasures.

Psalms

11:5 But oh that God would speak, and open his lips against thee; Job
2:15 And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.

Colossians

No comments: