WBJMinistries

7/19/14

The only begotten of the father

Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners.

Christ died for us

Galatians 3:8 And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham.

Saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.Wisdom of Solomon 1:1 Love righteousness, ye that be judges of the earth: think of the Lord with a good (heart,) and in simplicity of heart seek him.

Philippians 3:14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.Galatians 3:9 So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham.Wisdom of Solomon 1:2 For he will be found of them that tempt him not.

And sheweth himself unto such as do not distrust him. Galatians 4:15 Where is then the blessedness ye spake of? for I bear you record, that, if it had been possible, ye would have plucked out your own eyes, and have given them to me.Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you.

Saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.Luke 2:14 Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.Philippians 3:12 - 3:15

12 Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus.

13 Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but [this] one thing [I do], forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,

14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.
15 Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you

1 Timothy 1:11 According to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, which was committed to my trust.1 Timothy 6:15 Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords.

Titus 2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;Wisdom of Solomon 1:3 For froward thoughts separate from God: and his power, when it is tried, reproveth the unwise. Wisdom of Solomon 1:4 For into a malicious soul wisdom shall not enter.

Nor dwell in the body that is subject unto sin. Acts 20:21 Testifying both to the Jews, and also to the Greeks, repentance toward God, and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ.
2 Corinthians 9:8 And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things.

 May abound to every good work:Colossians 4:5 Walk in wisdom toward them that are without, redeeming the time.
WBJMinistry100@Outlook.com

No comments: