WBJMinistries

7/21/14

Thy Throne

Job 5:15 But he saveth the poor from the sword, from their mouth, and from the hand of the mighty.Job 5:17 Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty:
Job 6:4 For the arrows of the Almighty are within me.

The poison whereof drinketh up my spirit: the terrors of God do set themselves in array against me.1 Timothy 1:20 Of whom is Hymenaeus and Alexander; whom I have delivered unto Satan, that they may learn not to blaspheme.2 Timothy 3:11 Persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at Antioch.

At Iconium, at Lystra; what persecutions I endured: but out of them all the Lord delivered me.2 Timothy 4:17 the Lord stood with me, and strengthened me; that by me the preaching might be fully known, and that all the Gentiles might hear.

 And I was delivered out of the mouth of the lion.

Genesis 22:2 And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.

Genesis 24:67 And Isaac brought her into his mother Sarah's tent, and took Rebekah, and she became his wife; and he loved her: and Isaac was comforted after his mother's death.Genesis 25:28 And Isaac loved Esau, because he did eat of his venison: but Rebekah loved Jacob.

Job 6:14 To him that is afflicted pity should be shewed from his friend; but he forsaketh the fear of the Almighty.Job 6:23 Or, Deliver me from the enemy's hand? or, Redeem me from the hand of the mighty?Job 8:3 Doth God pervert judgment? or doth the Almighty pervert justice?

2 Timothy 4:18 And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Hebrews 2:15 And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.11 Through faith also Sara herself received strength to conceive seed, and was delivered of a child when she was past age, because she judged him faithful who had promised.

Genesis 27:4 make me savoury meat, such as I love, and bring it to me, that I may eat; that my soul may bless thee before I die.Genesis 27:9 Go now to the flock, and fetch me from thence two good kids of the goats; and I will make them savoury meat for thy father.

Such as he loveth.

Genesis 27:14 And he went, and fetched, and brought them to his mother: and his mother made savoury meat, such as his father loved.Job 8:5 If thou wouldest seek unto God betimes, and make thy supplication to the Almighty;Job 9:4 He is wise in heart.

And mighty in strength: who hath hardened himself against him, and hath prospered?Job 11:7 Canst thou by searching find out God? canst thou find out the Almighty unto perfection?Hebrews 11:35 Women received their dead raised to life again.

And others were tortured, not accepting deliverance; that they might obtain a better resurrection.
WBJMinistry100@Outlook.com

No comments: