WBJMinistries

9/18/16

Cream

Genesis 20:10

10 And Abimelech said unto Abraham, What sawest thou, that thou hast done this thing?

Genesis 20:15


15 And Abimelech said, Behold, my land is before thee: dwell where it pleaseth thee.

Genesis 1:25


25 And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

Psalm 107:1-2

107 O give thanks unto the Lord, for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.

Let the redeemed of the Lord say so, whom he hath redeemed from the hand of the enemy;

Psalm 107:15


15 Oh that men would praise the Lord for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men!

Psalm 137:5-7

If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her cunning.
If I do not remember thee, let my tongue cleave to the roof of my mouth; if I prefer not Jerusalem above my chief joy.

Remember, O Lord, the children of Edom in the day of Jerusalem; who said, Rase it, rase it, even to the 

Matthew 10:40
"He who receives you receives Me, and he who receives Me receives Him who sent Me.
Matthew 18:5
"And whoever receives one such child in My name receives Me;
Matthew 25:40
"The King will answer and say to them, 'Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did it to one of these brothers of Mine, even the least of them, you did it to Me.'

Ephesians 1:1
Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God, To the saints who are at Ephesus and who are faithful in Christ Jesus:

No comments: