WBJMinistries

9/14/16

Decoding

1 Chronicles 4:10

10 And Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, Oh that thou wouldest bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, and that thine hand might be with me, and that thou wouldest keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me! And God granted him that which he requested.


1 Chronicles 7:4


According to their family genealogy, they had 36,000 men ready for battle, for they had many wives and children.

1 Chronicles 1:1


Historical Records From Adam to Abraham


Colossians 2:6-7

Spiritual Fullness in Christ

So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live your lives in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness.

Proverbs 19:21 

Many are the plans in the mind of a man, but it is the purpose of the Lord that will stand.

Jeremiah 29:11 

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.

Romans 8:28 

And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.

Joshua 1:9 

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”

Isaiah 45:6-7 

That people may know, from the rising of the sun and from the west, that there is none besides me; I am the Lord, and there is no other. I form light and create darkness, I make well-being and create calamity, I am theLord, who does all these things.

No comments: