WBJMinistries

9/19/16

Juicy terror

Genesis 4:23-26

23 Lamech said to his wives,
“Adah and Zillah, listen to me;
    wives of Lamech, hear my words.
I have killed a man for wounding me,
    a young man for injuring me.
24 If Cain is avenged seven times,
    then Lamech seventy-seven times.
25 Adam made love to his wife again, and she gave birth to a son and named him Seth,[a] saying, “God has granted me another child in place of Abel, since Cain killed him.” 26 Seth also had a son, and he named him Enosh.
At that time people began to call on[b] the name of the Lord.

Deuteronomy 28:54


54 Even the most gentle and sensitive man among you will have no compassion on his own brother or the wife he loves or his surviving children,

Job 41:12


12 “I will not fail to speak of Leviathan’s limbs,
    its strength and its graceful form.

Proverbs 5:19


19 A loving doe, a graceful deer
    may her breasts satisfy you always,
    may you ever be intoxicated with her love.

Psalm 91:1-2

Psalm 91


Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High
    will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress,
    my God, in whom I trust.”

Psalm 91:15


15 He will call on me, and I will answer him;
    I will be with him in trouble,
    I will deliver him and honor him.
Judges 16:19

She made him sleep on her knees, and called for a man and had him shave off the seven locks of his hair. Then she began to afflict him, and his strength left him.
Proverbs 25:
It is better to live in a corner of the roof Than in a house shared with a contentious woman.

Proverbs 27:15
A constant dripping on a day of steady rain And a contentious woman are alike;
1. Proverbs 5:6 For she cares nothing about the path to life. She staggers down a crooked trail and doesn’t realize it. So now, my sons, listen to me. Never stray from what I am about to say: Stay away from her! Don’t go near the door of her house!

No comments: