WBJMinistries

2/22/12

The Eternal of Christ

Then verily the first covenant had also ordinances of divine service, and a worldly sanctuary. We are here not only to transact the ministry, not only to inspire and receive inspiration, but to pledge a new our loyalty and patriotism... and to say to our President that America is ready and willing...

To make any sacrifice necessary to be victorious I want you to know that whatever I have accomplished in life I have paid for it by much thought and hard work. If there is an easy way, I have not found it, my advice to everyone expecting to go into a relationship with God is to pray often and diligently, in other words with all your might with emphasis on the benevolent side, I tell you that we have a duty to perform with reference to all, shall we who call ourselves Christians sit still and allow people to be swallowed up and lost in the wilderness.

It is my duty, your duty, for people can feel the spirit and catch the inspiration of higher and better living by encouraging the light of hope,.... may continue to shine in their eyes and worthiness,.... to continue to throb in their hearts.

It is important not only to have the awareness  and to feel impelled to become involved, it is important that there be a forum out there to which one can relate.

No comments: