WBJMinistries

2/24/12

A word from God

Again, a new commandment I write unto you which thing is true in him and in you because the darkness is past, and the true light now shineth. Whenever we open the bible. listen to a sermon, or pause to pray, it is a wonderful practice to say, "Lord Jesus speak to me. I am ready to listen "God who formed worlds by the power of his word speaks through the scriptures, his truth to be heard and if we read with the will to be lead he by his spirit will show us his way. 


The way of salvation. It is night, The family's gone to bed, The house is quiet....The pets are snoozing, A dream separates your ministry from everyone else. 


I am proud of being a follower of Jesus Christ. I care, The people cares that I care. People like to pray and hear the word of God who care about what they are doing. I like others take pride in a job well done and it shows the dream gave me a jump-start.

No comments: