WBJMinistries

4/14/12

The Bible and You

Hear my cry, O God; attend unto my prayer. From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I for thou hast been a shelter for me, and a strong tower from the enemy. I will abide in thy tabernacle for ever: I will trust in the convert of thy wings. Selah, for thou, O God, hast heard my vows: thou given me the heritage of those that fear thy name. Thou wilt prolong the King's life: and his years as many generations. He shall abide before God for ever: O prepare mercy and truth, which may preserve him. so will sing praise unto thy name for ever, that I may daily perform my vows. Psalms 61. 


How long should our prayers be? The bible does not place any limit on how long private or public prayers should be? They may range from a brief prayers before a meal to a long private prayer in which we pour out heart to God. 

No comments: