WBJMinistries

4/15/12

The people of God say Amen

And Ruth said, Entreat me not to leave thee, or to return from following after thee for wither thou goest.I will go and where they lodgest. I will lodge,thy people shall be my people and thy God my God, where thou diest, will I die,and them will I be buried. 


The lord do so to me, and more also, if aught but death part the, and me when she saw that she was steadfastly minded to go with her, then she left speaking unto her. then she left speaking unto her. 


The bible is practical, it acknowledges the joys of marriage, but it also warns that those who marry "will have tribulation in their flesh. "(Corinthians 7:28) as ready noted, both partners are imperfect and are prone to sin. 


The mental and emotional make up and the upbringing of each partner are different. Couples sometimes disagree about money, children, and in laws. A better course to follow is to heed the bible's counsel.   


"Be wrathful and yet do not sin.let the sun set with you in a provoked state.When followers of Ignatives (1491-1556) endured periods of futility, he always prescribed the same cure, In times of desolation we must never make a change, but stand firm and constant in the resolutions and determination in which we were the day before the desolation.


"Spiritual battles must be fought with the very weapons hardest to wield at the time, prayer, meditation, self-examination, and repentance, what does the lord require of you but to do justly, to love mercy,and to walk humbly with your God!

No comments: