WBJMinistries

4/2/12

Today's bible reading

Whosoever offereth promise glorifieth me, and to him that ordereth his conversation aright will I show the salvation of God for the eyes of the lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth to show himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward him. 


The law is design to expose ungodliness. It is not meant to make you holy. Pray for more of him and less of you. The righteousness of God, he that dwelleth in the secret place the most high shall abide under the shadow of the almighty. 


I will say of the lord he is my refuge and my fortress my God in him will I trust surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the Fowler. 


Spiritual  practices make spiritual perfection. Hear thou, my son, and be wise and guide thine heart in the thy father and thy mother shall be glad, and she that bare thee shall rejoice. 


Every man also to when God hath given riches and wealth, and hath given power to eat there of and to take his portion, and to rejoice in his labour, this is the gift of God.

No comments: