WBJMinistries

5/23/12

The Awareness

Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life. Drink waters out of thine own cistern, and running waters out of the own well. Let thy fountains be dispersed abroad, and rivers heaven shall be given to the people of the holy of waters in the streets.

Let thy fountain be blessed.The kingship and dominion and the greatness of the kingdoms under the whole ones of the most high; "The kingdom of God is not coming with things that can be obeserved; nor the will they say, look, here it is!' or "There it is! For, in fact, the kingdom of God is among you.

"I  do not ask for them alone, but for those believing in me through their word that we may all be one as you, father, are in me and I in you; that the world may believe that you sent me. The glory you gave me I gave them so they may be one as we are one.

I in them and you in me so they may be made perfect as one, so the world may know that you sentme and loved them just as you loved me. I made your name known to them and I shall make it known so the love you have had for me May be in them and I in them.

Suddenly the world is present to us and we are present to it. This is the reason why awakening and awareness are so vital to the spiritual life. Each moment of awarness is a small awakening, and each awakening- no matter how insignificant it might seem can be a doorway to becoming.Lord, I need your help that I might control my thoughts and words today.

I want to be a blessing to others, to lift them up that they might see your goodness.

I confess, heavenly father, that I know what it's like to be more concerned about my outward obedience than my inner rebellion. I want to look good to others. Forgive me. Change me and make me pure within.

If God, controls you on the inside, you will be genuine on the outside.

No comments: