WBJMinistries

5/29/12

The Bible Lessom of God' Kingdom

I love them that love me, and those that seek me early shall find me. I lead in the way of righteousness.

That I may cause those that love me to inherit substance: Peace to you, Peace to you, As the father sent me, so I send you.Recieve the holy spirit. peace to you. Bring your fingers here and see my hands and bring your hand and put it in my side, and do not be without faith but of faith.

The spirit helps us in our weakness, for we do not know how to pray as we ought, but that very spirit intercedes with sighs too deep for words. As God, who searches the heart, knows what is in the mind of the spirit, because the spirit intercedes for the saints according to the will of God.

You have been given the spirit, to help us grow, mature, and learn. To teach us from your written word, so truth from error we will discern.

Let God's word fill your memory, rule your heart, and guide your life.

No comments: