WBJMinistries

5/18/12

The Bible of love and God

But whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil.

Then thou shall understand the fear of the lord and find the knowledge of God.

Then shall thou understand righteousness and judgement, equity;yea, every good path. This way of things look to christ.

The key is where to set our minds and hearts.

Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth. When christ is the center of your focus, everything else comes into proper perspective.

I do not ask you to take them from the world but to keep them from the cunning one. They are not of this world as I am not of this world.

Sanctify them in the truth. your word is truth. As you sent me into the world so I sent them into the world. And for them I sanctify myself so they may also be sanctified in truth.

This journey into a deeper consciousness of our being in God will be our focus. We can describe it as a journey of the evolving or unfolding self because the self that begins this journey is never the self that ends it. but we could also call it a journey of an awakening self because awakening is the central dynamic of the unfolding and evolving.

The self that emerges during this journey is larger, more enlightened, and more whole.

No comments: