WBJMinistries

5/3/12

Stay in Faith

Save me, O Lord, by thy name, and judge me by thy strength. Hear my prayer, O God; give ear to the words of my mouth. 


For strangers are risen up against me, and oppressors seek after my soul; they have not set God before them Selah, Behold, God is mine helper: 
the lord is with them off in thy truth. 


I will freely sacrifice unto thee: I will praise thy name, O lord for it is good. 


For he hath delivered me out of all trouble and mine eye hath seen his desire upon mine enemies. 


Today, angels no longer appear visibly to God's people on earth, Although invisible to human eyes,God's powerful angels still protect his people, especially from anything spiritually harmful. 


The bible says;" The angel of God is camping all around those fearing him, and he rescues them." (Psalm 34:7) 


why should those words be of great comfort to us? 


Because there  are dangerous wicked spirit creatures who want to destroy us! 


Under normal circumstances, the highly fortified city of Jericho would have been virtually unconquerable. 


Yet it became vulnerable because of the compelling stories of God's power. 


Long before God's people arrived, the self-sufficient pride of this hostile culture dissolved in fear when faced with those who belonged to the God they had heard so much about.

No comments: