WBJMinistries

6/20/12

Spirituality and wisdom of God

Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father,and from the lord Jesus Christ.


Blessed be the God and father of our lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ.


God is love, so we have known and believe the love that God has for us and those who abide in God, and God abides in them.who believes in me will also do the works I do and you will do ones greater than these. 


If you love me keep my commandments and I will ask the father for another comforter to be with you forever.we experience increased longing for a deeper taste and a fuller knowing of God and as we express faith by being open to our self and God, Christ restores our being in love.The journey into God is a journey of restoration of the unique self that we are,the self that was created in the image and likeness of God and which, from eternity, has had our name.But God demonstrates how love toward us through the holy spirit,creator of the universe who reigns in awesome majesty how can it be that you are involved with such a one as me? 


God's involvement in our lives should reassure us of love.fear not, for I am with you,be not dismayed, for I am your God.Every call from God is an opportunity for us to say "yes"trusting. I'm fearful sometimes when you ask me to do something out of my comfort zone. Help me to remember that as I step out in faith, you will provide the power to obey.If we confess our sins, God is faithful and just to forgive our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.We cannot cleanse our own hearts only God can do that. if we confess our sins we can be totally clean! search me O God, and know my heart today. cleanse me from every sin and set me free. 


confession to God always brings cleansing from God.The heavens declare the glory of God. sing praise to God who reigns above, The God of all creation, The God of power, the God of love, The God of our salvation.  


In creation we see God's hand, and in redemption we see God's  heart.

No comments: