WBJMinistries

6/5/12

The will of god

By whom we have receive grace and apostleship,Among are ye also the called of Jesus Christ.

To all that be beloved of God, called to be saints,grace to you and peace from God our father, and the Lord Jesus Christ. First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for you all that your faith is spoken of throughout the whole world.

For God is my witness, whom I serve with my spirit in the gospel of his son, tha without ceasing I make mention of you always in my prayers.Our collaborative prayer with the devine spirit empowering our human spirit is "according to the will of God" The sower sows the word, and theses are the ones by the road where the word is sown, and the when they hear the word at once they receive it happily and have no root in themselves and there are ones sown on good earth, who hear the word, recieve it, and bear fruit.

Individual unfolding goes through stages that resemble this social evolution of consciousness.

If we contiue to grow,we all move from egocentric thinking to the appreciation of larger and larger perspectives on the world and our selves.Our spirits will always respond to this invitation to surrender and journey into God with a sense of welcomed homecoming. It is difficult to specify the boundaries between us and God since God is in us and we are in God.

Every knee in heaven is bending , every voice and harp is swelling Thank God for being our father, shepherd, guardian, and guide. we will never outgrow our need for your love and care.

The word of God is "living an powerful"Hide it's precious words away in your heart where they will always be with you. Your words are treasure, priceless and beyond compare.

I'm not the best at memorizing but I do want your words to saturate my mind and heartPlease us your words in obvious ways in my life today. When God's word is hidden in our heart, his ways will become our ways.

No comments: