WBJMinistries

12/17/12

Behold,I send you out as sheep,amongst the wolves

And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known:I will make darkness light before them,and.crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them,and not forsake them. Isaiah 42:16 The endless process of pursuing future rewards is judged by one happiness researcher to be built into human nature by evolutionary processes;they serve to ensure survival. A very thorough investigation of past human human experiences and events, and one's daily practice is imperative to bring about change and improvement. I find that in some cases archaic terms are useful precisely because they don't carry along with them the baggage of modern tastes and prejudices found in contemporary terminology and neologisms.

No comments: