WBJMinistries

5/27/13

Leading From The Front

Be diligent to present yourself approved to God,a worker who does notot to be ashamed,rightly dividing,the word of truth.

The love of Christ compels us,always preparing,your word was to me the joy and rejoicing of my heart. Marvelous are your works,and that my soul knows very well.

Command those who are rich in this present age not to be haughty,nor to trust in uncertain riches but in the living God. Unseen danger each one is tempted when he is drawn away by his own desires and enticed.

Spirit of God, descend upon my heart; wean it from earth though all it's pulses move; stoop to my weakness,mighty as thou art and make me love thee as I ought to love.

The unseen spirit of God is the greatest protection against sin's unseen dangers.

Supernatural surveillance your father who sees in secret will reward you openly. Others see what you do,but God sees why you do it. No substitute needed where can I go from your spirit?   Or where can I flee from your presence?

 First things first,....know the God of your father and serve him with a loyal heart and with a willing mind.

1 comment:

WBJMinistry said...

R.I.P All our fallen Soldiers. Today honors your memory and your dedication to our country. Memorial Day!