WBJMinistries

6/14/13

Discovery

My Dad,a complex man, with principles. Education is the key to unlock all doors. My Dad took my brother and I, camping. We would laugh at him,....because there was a water fountain a few feet away and yet,he had a canister with the strap that goes around the neck.

He also drew a map in the dirt in case we strayed too far and got lost. ( like we were going to leave the area) ha,ha,ha we were just kids and I am just realizing what my Dad was trying to teach us. I get it! Dad Thanks!

 It wasn't about how far the water fountain was,or whether or not we got lost. I love you Dad. R.I.P His Lord said unto him, well done, thou good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things,

I will make thee ruler over many things, enters thou into the joy of the lord.

Business proprietors hope for one thing! That their product or service will be popular with the public. Most of us have patronized the establishments. Here are some we visit on a daily basis. Bakery, Café Bank, Deli, Grocery, Pharmacy, Dollar Store, Book Store, Mall, Realtor, Market,Restaurant,Dry Cleaner, Dentist, Doctor's Office.

Everyday conversation should involve such words as Policy,Issues,Forum, and Diplomacy.He that have ear, let him hear what the spirit said unto the churches and unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write;

These things saith the Amen,the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;

No comments: