WBJMinistries

8/24/13

Unmitigated

http:///PSA51.6.GNBDC Sincerity and truth are what you require; fill my mind with your wisdom.

Wisdom 7:13 GNBDC

I was sincere in learning from her, and now I am glad to share what I learnt.

Sirach (Ecclesiasticus) 2:2 GNBDC

Be sincere and determined. Keep calm when trouble comes. Wisdom 6:17 GNBDC

Wisdom begins when you sincerely want to learn. To desire Wisdom is to love her;
1 Peter 3:17 GNBDC

For it is better to suffer for doing good, if this should be God's will, than for doing evil.

1 Peter 1:2 GNBDC

You were chosen according to the purpose of God the Father and were made a holy people by his Spirit, to obey Jesus Christ and be purified by his blood. May grace and peace be yours in full measure.

Lack it is not the problem,...then what? When you come to understand,it is there and only there you offer assistance. My God My God,...Glory be to God

No comments: