WBJMinistries

9/11/13

Believer

John 3:18 Those who believe in the Son are not judged; but those who do not believe have already been judged, because they have not believed in God's only Son. 2 Esdras 7:130 But they did not believe him or the prophets who came after him, and they did not believe me when I spoke to them.

John 5:46 If you had really believed Moses, you would have believed me, because he wrote about me.
John 5:47 But since you do not believe what he wrote, how can you believe what I say?”

John 11:26 and all those who live and believe in me will never die. Do you believe this?”Acts 14:2 But the Jews who would not believe stirred up the Gentiles and turned them against the believers.Galatians 3:9 Abraham believed and was blessed; so all who believe are blessed as he was.

Psalms 78:22because they had no faith in him and did not believe that he would save them. John 4:41 Many more believed because of his message,John 8:45 But I tell the truth, and that is why you do not believe me.

John 10:26 but you will not believe, for you are not my sheep.John 10:42 And many people there believed in him. John 16:9 They are wrong about sin, because they do not believe in me;Acts 14:28 And they stayed a long time there with the believers.

Acts 28:24 Some of them were convinced by his words, but others would not believe.1 Thessalonians 5:26 Greet all the believers with a holy kiss.

Mark 16:16 Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved; whoever does not believe will be condemned.
John 6:64 Yet some of you do not believe.

” (Jesus knew from the very beginning who were the ones that would not believe and which one would betray him.)John 12:44 Jesus said in a loud voice, “Whoever believes in me believes not only in me but also in him who sent me.

John 14:11 Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me.

If not, believe because of the things I do. Romans 11:20 That is true. They were broken off because they did not believe, while you remain in place because you do believe. But do not be proud of it; instead, be afraid.

2 Corinthians 4:13
The scripture says, “I spoke because I believed.” In the same spirit of faith, we also speak because we believe.James 2:19 Do you believe that there is only one God? Good! The demons also believe — and tremble with fear.

2 Esdras 16:36 It is the Lord's message, so receive it and believe what he says.John 3:15 so that everyone who believes in him may have eternal life. John 6:36 Now, I told you that you have seen me but will not believe.

John 6:47 I am telling you the truth: he who believes has eternal life.

No comments: