WBJMinistries

9/7/13

Job 21:27 I know what spiteful thoughts you have. Psalms 73:21 When my thoughts were bitter and my feelings were hurt, Psalms 33:15 He forms all their thoughts and knows everything they do.

Psalms 92:5 How great are your actions, Lord ! How deep are your thoughts! Proverbs 4:23
Be careful how you think; your life is shaped by your thoughts.

Job 22:18 And yet it was God who made them prosperous — I can't understand the thoughts of the wicked. Psalms 26:2 Examine me and test me, Lord ; judge my desires and thoughts.

Psalms 39:3 and I was overcome with anxiety. The more I thought, the more troubled I became; I could not keep from asking: Psalms 44:21 you would surely have discovered it, because you know our secret thoughts.

Psalms 49:3 My thoughts will be clear; I will speak words of wisdom.
Psalms 139:17 O God, how difficult I find your thoughts; how many of them there are! Proverbs 15:26  The Lord hates evil thoughts, but he is pleased with friendly words.

Proverbs 24:32 I looked at this, thought about it, and learned a lesson from it:

No comments: