WBJMinistries

9/15/13

Leading or Ahead

Job 6:9 If only he would go ahead and kill me! Psalms 139:10 you would be there to lead me, you would be there to help me. Acts 20:5 They went ahead and waited for us in Troas.

Judges 5:12 Lead on, Deborah, lead on! Lead on! Sing a song! Lead on! Forward, Barak son of Abinoam, lead your captives away! Psalms 105:17 But he sent a man ahead of them, Joseph, who had been sold as a slave.

2 Esdras 7:56 There is more silver than gold, more copper than silver, more iron than copper, more lead than iron, and more clay than lead.
Matthew 26:32 But after I am raised to life, I will go to Galilee ahead of you.”

Luke 19:28 After Jesus said this, he went on ahead of them to Jerusalem.
Psalms 31:3 You are my refuge and defence; guide me and lead me as you have promised. Job 24:13 There are those who reject the light; they don't understand it or go where it leads.

John 3:28 You yourselves are my witnesses that I said, ‘I am not the Messiah, but I have been sent ahead of him.’Psalms 37:8 Don't give in to worry or anger; it only leads to trouble.

Isaiah 29:9 Go ahead and be stupid! Go ahead and be blind! Get drunk without any wine! Stagger without drinking a drop! Proverbs 16:18 Pride leads to destruction, and arrogance to downfall.

Lead and Ahead is two sides of the same coin. One should ask oneself are you being led in the word of God. Are you ahead in the spirit of lord. Both are at the peak of the same point in one's walk with God.

No comments: