WBJMinistries

9/9/13

New Resolve

Esther 9:28 It was resolved that every Jewish family of every future generation in every province and every city should remember and observe the days of Purim for all time to come.

Wisdom 18:5
When your enemies were carrying out their resolve to kill the babies of your holy people, there was one child who was abandoned but later rescued. Then you punished your enemies by killing a great number of their own children. You drowned their whole army at one time in the rushing waters.

Greek Esther B:15 [2] “After I became ruler of many nations and master of the whole world, I resolved that my subjects should always live at peace. I wanted this, not because of pride in my power but because I was always reasonable and governed my subjects with kindness.

I determined to renew the peace that everyone longs for and to do what was necessary to create a civilized kingdom, safe for travel from one border to another.

Psalms 81:3 Blow the trumpet for the festival, when the moon is new and when the moon is full. Psalms 96:1 Sing a new song to the Lord ! Sing to the Lord , all the world!

Psalms 104:30
But when you give them breath, they are created; you give new life to the earth. Isaiah 65:17 The Lord says, “I am making a new earth and new heavens.

The events of the past will be completely forgotten. Isaiah 66:22
“Just as the new earth and the new heavens will endure by my power, so your descendants and your name will endure.

No comments: