WBJMinistries

9/17/13

Supporter

2 Samuel 7:15 But I will not withdraw my support from him as I did from Saul, whom I removed so that you could be king.

Job 38:6 What holds up the pillars that support the earth? Who laid the cornerstone of the world? Jeremiah 26:24 But because I had the support of Ahikam son of Shaphan, I was not handed over to the people and killed.

Sirach (Ecclesiasticus) 7:30 Love your Creator with all your strength, and give his ministers your support.
Sirach (Ecclesiasticus) 15:4 Rely on her for support, and you will never know the disgrace of failure.

Sirach (Ecclesiasticus) 25:22 When a man is supported by his wife, there is sure to be anger, arrogance, and humiliation. 1 Esdras 4:55 the Levites were to be supported until the Temple and Jerusalem were completely rebuilt, 2 Thessalonians 3:9 We did this, not because we have no right to demand our support; we did it to be an example for you to follow.

1 Kings 7:30 Each cart had four bronze wheels with bronze axles. At the four corners were bronze supports for a basin; the supports were decorated with spiral figures in relief.

QRomans 11:18 So then, you must not despise those who were broken off like branches. How can you be proud? You are just a branch; you don't support the roots — the roots support you.

1 Kings 1:7 He talked with Joab (whose mother was Zeruiah) and with Abiathar the priest, and they agreed to support his cause.1 Kings 7:34 There were four supports at the bottom corners of each cart, which were of one piece with the cart.

1 Chronicles 17:13 I will be his father and he will be my son. I will not withdraw my support from him as I did from Saul, whom I removed so that you could be king.

Job 9:6 God sends earthquakes and shakes the ground; he rocks the pillars that support the earth. Job 17:3 I am being honest, God. Accept my word.

There is no one else to support what I say. Psalms 94:15 Justice will again be found in the courts, and all righteous people will support it.

Ezekiel 42:6 The rooms at all three levels were on terraces and were not supported by columns like the other buildings in the courtyard.1 Maccabees 3:2 All his brothers and all the loyal followers of his father gave him their support, and they were happy to carry on Israel's war.

1 Maccabees 8:25 the Jewish nation will come to her aid with wholehearted support, as the situation may require.

1 Maccabees 8:32 If they complain to us about you once more, we will support their cause and go to war against you on land and sea.’ ”

1 Maccabees 9:63 When Bacchides learnt about all this, he got his whole army together and alerted his supporters in Judea. To be supported is to be supportive.

It means you come out of the shadows and step up to the plate,letting the world know with whom you have given endorsement.

  It reveals  greatness in you and a telling of things to come. Against all odds,indeed not,...with all odds.

No comments: