WBJMinistries

9/26/13

The Twenty-fourth

2 Chronicles 13:13 But Jeroboam caused an ambushment to come around them from behind, so his troops were before Judah and the ambush behind.

Numbers 3:23 The families of the Gershonites were to encamp behind the tabernacle on the west, 2 Samuel 2:20 Then Abner looked behind him and said, Are you Asahel? He answered, I am.

Song of Solomon 6:7 Your cheeks are like halves of a pomegranate behind your veil. John 7:9 Having said these things to them, He stayed behind in Galilee. Exodus 14:19 And the Angel of God Who went before the host of Israel moved and went behind them; and the pillar of the cloud went from before them and stood behind them,

2 Samuel 1:7 When he looked behind him, he saw me and called to me. I answered, Here I am.

Have you ever been to a horse race? Well,my dad took me once or twice at the OTB,Betting racetrack when I was a kid and let me tell you,it's one of the most exciting thing to watch.

The horses are at this gate and then something is said over the loud speakers and their off!

The speed is incredible and it really gets intetesting when their neck and neck and all of a sudden a number who they weren't even talking about starts coming from behind fast and furious.

I always wondered what happened to make the horse decide to get from behind?and is the jockey aware of this? When you decide to Win,... It does'nt matter where your at and God is with you. Invite Christ into your heart today

No comments: