WBJMinistries

9/5/13

Unknown

Job 3:19 Everyone is there, the famous and the unknown, and slaves at last are free.Sirach(Ecclesiasticus) 43:32 Mysteries greater than these are still unknown; we know only a fraction of his works.

Psalms 81:5 He gave it to the people of Israel when he attacked the land of Egypt. I hear an unknown voice saying,Isaiah 19:15 No one in Egypt, rich or poor, important or unknown, can offer help.

Lamentations 4:8 Now they lie unknown in the streets, their faces blackened in death; their skin, dry as wood, has shrivelled on their bones.

1 Maccabees 11:68 where the main force of the foreign army was advancing to meet him. Unknown to Jonathan, they had left a detachment of troops in ambush in the mountains,

2 Corinthians 6:9 as unknown, yet we are known by all; as though we were dead, but, as you see, we live on. Although punished, we are not killed;

Acts 17:23 For as I walked through your city and looked at the places where you worship, I found an altar on which is written, ‘To an Unknown God’. That which you worship, then, even though you do not know it, is what I now proclaim to you.

1 Kings 18:12 What if the spirit of the Lord carries you off to some unknown place as soon as I leave? Then, when I tell Ahab that you are here, and he can't find you, he will put me to death. Remember that I have been a devout worshipper of the Lord ever since I was a boy.

Matthew 13:35 He did this to make what the prophet had said come true: “I will use parables when I speak to them; I will tell them things unknown since the creation of the world.”

Be always with the mindset of Jesus,for you may entertain angels unaware

No comments: