WBJMinistries

10/27/13

Psalm 119:147 I anticipated the dawning of the morning and cried [in childlike prayer];

I hoped in Your word. Matthew 18:33 And should you not have had pity and mercy on your fellow attendant, as I had pity and mercy on you?

Psalm 119:148 My eyes anticipate the night watches and I am awake.

Before the cry of the watchman, I may meditate on Your word. Nehemiah 9:31 Yet in Your great mercies You did not utterly consume them or forsake them, for You are a gracious and merciful God.

Luke 12:40 You also must be ready, for the Son of Man is coming.

An hour and a moment when you do not anticipate it.Psalm 103:8 The Lord is merciful and gracious, slow to anger and plenteous in mercy and loving-kindness. [James 5:11.] Galatians 2:3 But [all went well!]

Even Titus, who was with me, was not compelled [as some had anticipated] to be circumcised, although he was a Greek.

Jeremiah 42:12 And I will grant mercy to you, that he may have mercy on you and permit you to remain in your own land.
Jeremiah 38:27 Then came all the princes to Jeremiah and asked.

King Zedekiah had anticipated they would ask], and he told them all that the king had commanded. So they left off speaking with him.

For what the conversation [with the king] had been was not discovered. Exodus 39:35 The ark of the Testimony, its poles, and the mercy seat; Acts 2:26 Therefore my heart rejoiced and my tongue exulted.

Exceedingly; moreover, my flesh also will dwell in hope [will encamp, pitch its tent, and dwell in hope in anticipation of the resurrection]. Exodus 35:12 The ark and its poles, with the mercy seat, and the veil of the screen.

Ephesians 1:14 That [Spirit] is the guarantee of our inheritance [the firstfruits, the pledge and foretaste, the down payment on our heritage], in anticipation of its full redemption and our acquiring.

[complete] possession to the praise of His glory. Psalm 86:3 Be merciful and gracious to me, O Lord, for to You do I cry all the day. Galatians 5:5 For we, [not relying on the Law but] through the [Holy] Spirit's [help].

By faith anticipate and wait for the blessing and good for which our righteousness and right standing with God [our conformity.

To His will in purpose, thought, and action, causes us] to hope. Psalm 116:5 Gracious is the Lord, and [rigidly] righteous.

Yes, our God is merciful.Isaiah 41:25 I have raised up and impelled to action one from the north [Cyrus], and he comes; from the rising of the sun he calls upon My name [recognizing that his victories have been granted.

And he shall tread upon rulers and deputies as upon mortar and as the potter treads clay. [He comes with the suddenness of a comet, but none of the idol oracles of the nations has anticipated it.]

[II Chron. 36:23; Ezra 1:1-3.] Proverbs 5:9 Lest you give your honor to others and your years to those without mercy, Romans 11:31 So they also now are being disobedient.

You are receiving mercy, that they in turn may one day, through the mercy you are enjoying, also receive mercy [that they may share the mercy which has been shown to you.

Through you as messengers of the Gospel to them]. Sometimes when God delivers you from something or someone,you forget people are still being delivered. I don't really believe misery loves company.

I believe pain has it's own hold over you. I have never experienced this kind of pain.

Yes, I have been the victim of bad behavior,for reasons unbeknownst to me. I maintain resolve and empathy,it's not something I have to practice. It's who I am,have a relationship with God the responsibility is for you.

I know in the famous words of Whitney Houston,"I have nothing,if I don't have you"(Jesus Christ) growing up I realized being myself is where my blessing is. The Seventeenth President

No comments: