WBJMinistries

10/13/13

Teen News

Job 35:4 I will answer you and your companions with you. Luke 11:35 Be careful, therefore, that the light that is in you is not darkness. Judges 14:11 And when the people saw him, they brought thirty companions to be with him.

Mark 10:20 And he replied to Him, Teacher, I have carefully guarded and observed all these and taken care not to violate them from my boyhood.
Psalm 55:13 But it was you, a man my equal, my companion and my familiar friend.

1 Peter 5:7 Casting the whole of your care [all your anxieties, all your worries, all your concerns, once and for all] on Him, for He cares for you affectionately and cares about you watchfully.

[Ps. 55:22.] Judges 14:20 But Samson's wife was [given] to his companion who was his [best] friend.
Exodus 22:12 But if it is stolen when in his care, he shall make restitution to its owner.

Job 30:29 I am a brother to jackals [which howl], and a companion to ostriches [which scream dismally].
Deuteronomy 15:5 If only you carefully listen to the voice of the Lord your God, to do watchfully all these commandments which I command you this day.

Psalm 119:63 I am a companion of all those who fear, revere, and worship You, and of those who observe and give heed to Your precepts.1 Chronicles 29:8 And whoever had precious stones gave them to the treasury of the house of the Lord in the care of Jehiel the Gershonite.

Psalm 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sake, I will now say, Peace be within you!2 Chronicles 19:6 And said to the judges, Be careful what you do, for you judge not for man but for the Lord, and He is with you in the matter of judgment.

Jeremiah 3:4 Have you not just now cried to Me: My Father, You were the guide and companion of my youth?
Psalm 8:4 What is man that You are mindful of him, and the son of [earthborn] man that You care for him?

Daniel 2:17 Then Daniel went to his house and made the thing known to Hananiah, Mishael, and Azariah, his companions,Proverbs 29:10 The bloodthirsty hate the blameless man, but the upright care for and seek [to save] his life.

[Gen. 4:5, 8; I John 3:12.]Genesis 29:34 And she became pregnant again and bore a son and said, Now this time will my husband be a companion to me, for I have borne him three sons.

Therefore he was named Levi [companion].Matthew 16:6
Jesus said to them, Be careful and on your guard against the leaven (ferment) of the Pharisees and Sadducees.

It was the quite passion that was unmistakably there. He was so reserved but I am very initiative. I don't think either of us realized how deep of a connection we share. It's undeniable and very significant.

I'm afraid to have it materialize,you know me. My well runs long and wide is always wet. How can I give myself away,aahh,time will tell.

Whenever,he talked I could sense him wanting me. But,there were other times when he would just look at me without saying a word,is when his desire for me was at it's peak and something inside me would respond with my own unbridled sultryness.

Everyday I change my mind,... But,then something stops me. That's the kinda of love I posse.

No comments: