WBJMinistries

10/29/13

The Righteousness Of God

1 John 4:19 We love Him, because He first loved us. Acts 13:40 Take care, therefore, lest there come upon you what is spoken in the prophets:
Psalm 107:23.

Some go down to the sea and travel over it in ships to do business in great waters.

1 Samuel 20:17 And Jonathan caused David to swear again by his love for him, for Jonathan loved him as he loved his own life.

1 Timothy 3:5 For if a man does not know how to rule his own household, how is he to take care of the church of God? Ecclesiastes 3:10 I have seen the painful labor and exertion.

Miserable business which God has given to the sons of men with which to exercise and busy themselves.
John 15:12 This is My
commandment: that you love one another [just] as I have loved you.

Acts 5:35 Then he addressed them [the council, saying]: Men of Israel, take care in regard to what you propose to do concerning these men.
John 9:4 We must work the works of Him Who sent Me and be busy.

While,it is daylight; night is coming on, when no man can work.John 16:27 For the Father Himself [tenderly] loves you because you have loved Me and have believed that I came out from the Father.

Matthew 6:1 TAKE CARE not to do your good deeds publicly or before men, in order to be seen by them; otherwise you will have no reward [reserved for and awaiting you] with and from your Father.

In heaven. Joshua 2:20But if you tell this business of ours, we shall be guiltless of your oath which you made us swear. Psalm 119:47 For I will delight myself in Your commandments.

2 John 1:8Look to yourselves (take care) that you may not lose (throw away or destroy) all that we and you have labored for, but that you may [persevere until you] win and receive back a perfect reward [in full].

Ecclesiastes 1:13 And I applied myself by heart and mind to seek and search out by [human] wisdom all human activity under heaven. It is a miserable business which God has given to the sons of man.

Busy themselves. Luke 6:32 If you [merely] love those who love you, what quality of credit and thanks is that to you? For even the [very] sinners love their lovers (those who love them).

Genesis 30:31 [Laban] said, What shall I give you? And Jacob said, You shall not give me anything, if you will do this one thing for me [of which I am about to tell you], and I will again feed and take care of your flock.

Judges 18:28 And there was no deliverer because it was far from Sidon, and they had no business with anyone. It was in the valley which belongs to Beth-rehob. And they rebuilt the city and dwelt in it.

John 15:9 I have loved you, [just] as the Father has loved Me; abide in My love [continue in His love with Me]. Luke 10:35 And the next day he took out two denarii [two day's wages] and gave [them] to the innkeeper.

Take care of him; and whatever more you spend, I [myself] will repay you when I return.

No comments: